CasasMágicas makes it easy for you to find the most charming and comfortable rental home from which to explore Spain’s most beautiful and unspoilt landscapes and towns.
All of our rental homes are the dream properties of their owners, acquired and enjoyed as a quiet place of retreat in their favorite surroundings. They are magical homes, where their owners spend their happiest moments, and which are taken care of with much love and dedication.
Our rental homes are carefully selected, and we maintain a close relationship with all house owners to be able to guarantee the quality of your stay. We are very pleased to be able to offer you a chance to enjoy these marvelous homes and their delightful surroundings.
HOW TO RENT ONE OF OUR HOUSES
- You can browse the rental houses we have on offer by choosing one of the Themes by which we have ordered them. If you already know the region you plan to visit, you can obtain a list of all available houses in that specific Region. Finally, you can perform an advanced search, indicating what Facilities and Activities you are looking for.
- When you see a house that you would like to rent, you can check its availability and rental price by introducing the dates of your planned visit and the number of persons in your group. Rental prices include all linen, heating, electricity, fire wood as well as cleaning at the end of your stay. For stays of 12 days or longer, a weekly change of linen is also included.
- If you would like to book the house, you can use the contact form on the house’s page. We will answer your booking request within 24h. Please give us as much information as possible about yourselves, and take advantage to ask us any questions you may have.
- Once we have received the owner’s agreement to your booking, within 24h of your original enquiry, and you have confirmed your interest, we will send you a rental agreement by email, containing full details of the house in question and its surroundings, as well as all the rental conditions and instructions for the reservation payment. Copies of this agreement will be signed at your arrival.
- The reservation payment is the equivalent of 50% of the total rental fee. Once we have received this payment, we will block the dates on the house’s calendar for you. The remaining 50% of the rental fee, as well as the security deposit (of an amount varying from house to house), are due by the date of your arrival. The security deposit will be returned to you within 48h of your departure, once local staff has confirmed that there is no damage to the property.
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible and open to negotiation, subject to availability of local staff that will receive you upon arrival and retrieve your keys at the end of your stay.